Friday, September 29, 2006

That health problem I keep mentioning.

breath.
breathe.
i can't.
my lungs are stuck.
their capacity constricted.

i want to move.
run.
dance.
jump.
i can't.

my breath.
shallow.
rapid.
tight.

so bored.
so exhausted.
so frustrated.
ongoing since april.

asthma?
sinus?
virus?
no one knows.

test this.
test that.
tests.
tests.
tests.
more tests next week.

answers.
i want answers.
answers can be treated.

tired.
feel like granny.
part pooper.
slow.
frail.
not myself.

my light feels dim.
want to shine.
miss shining.

prayer.
please.
answers.
solutions.
healthiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Bob... You are always in my prayers. It may not bring you much consolation, but it's the best I can offer. And... no matter how dim you feel you light is, you'll always be a star to me.
M