Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Eating with the stars

Did you vote?

We'll find out tonight I suppose... I thought Willa was gorgeous and her dance was fantastic. The judges got mad at her for a supposed lift, but the lift never occurred. He supported her while she flipped over his knee, but he didn't actually lift her in the air. Sound technical? Well since that is what the judges were being, the defense has to be as well.

But it makes no difference. She was still wonderful and afterwards, we all stuffed our faces on Italian food and laughed the night away. My fingers are crossed for the results show tonight. She definitely doesn't deserve to go home. Thank you to everyone who is voting just because I have asked you. It means a lot to me and it means even more to her!!!

Oh and one other thing. Does anyone else know who Chuck Liddell is? He's a very sweet guy and I enjoyed hanging out with him last night, but I have never heard of him and EVERYONE was excited to see him wherever we went. It was wild! I guess I'm just not his demographic!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw you on TV last night! :)

Cheers,
DB