Thursday, September 21, 2006

Behind These Livingroom Eyes

Last night was Jessie's White Trash denim birthday extravaganza. There were over eighty people who had RSVP'd that they would be there. It started at 8pm. It was this crazy straight saloon/sports bar/grill/ hole-in-the-wall in the valley. I got there at 7:45pm (which we all know that me being early NEVER happens) and around 8:25pm, I began to get nervous. I was sitting there in my all denim outfit (including my denim vest) and praying that the four other people in the bar wouldn't want to kick my ass (thank God I had left the bedazzled headband in the car). At 8:30pm I finally decided to text Jessie, "Are you coming to your party?" to which she promptly responded, "What party?"

I nearly had a heart attack. Everyone swung open the saloon doors five minutes later and we never stopped laughing. Once I caught my breath of course...


the birthday girl opening my card


Sam and Aunt Mel. They both want me. I'm beginning to think, "Why not?"


One of these things is not like the other. Sober.


Is it me or does Brad look really short from that angle?


Dare us to take a bad photo.


Seriously, that was some GOOD cake!


JD's thought bubble, "click here to write your own in the comments section."


Shane wants to write songs with me. He's just too shy to ask.


Someone's got a new man and it isn't me!


She will kick your ass at pool!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is omnipresent in this day and age, and I am fairly certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] DS KwZa)