Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thank God For Chris Evans!

I was over at my new cyber-friend Kenneth's blog where he declared a guy by the name of Chris Evans as the most beautiful man in Hollywood. Seemed like quite a lofty title for a guy I had never heard of. But after doing some research, I might whole-heartedly agree. I have come to terms with the fact that I may never be the same. I present to you, Chris Evans... And yes, they all enlarge when you click on them. Speaking of enlarging, you have my permission to spend some quality alone time with yourself...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Damn! What a fine specimen of a man!

The Gay Guru said...

Never heard of him? He was in a little movie called The Fantistic Four, as the Human Torch. I am going to take away your hollywood card Bob, LOL, j/k. He is definitely sexy as hell, and check out his credits, has had some great roles......GG