Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My friends need your help!





I'll be in the audience tonight (Tuesday) of Dancing With The Stars. We'll be wearing T-shirts in support of our Willa. CLICK HERE to vote for her and vote for her and vote for her. This competition means a lot to her and I know with your help, we can keep her in!!





Then if you only get out and see one show the first week of October, it should be this one! My friend from High School, Everett High School on top of that (so she has known me since I was 14 and thin!), is producing and starring in a sketch comedy show October 5, 6, 7th and 8th! Not enough? How about the fact that my friend Eric (Beneric, that was Ben- this is now) is the director! Would love to have everyone out supporting it!


And finally for today, come out and join me at The Joint this Thursday night to see my friend Brad Wolfe singing his heart out!!!! I'd love to get a big crowd out to see him!!

You can also add him as a myspace friend by clicking here.

Have I steered you wrong yet???




No comments: