Monday, September 18, 2006

Only In My Dreams


In high school, people constantly ask you, "what do you want to do when you grow up?"

For me, it was so clear and simple. I was going to be a journalist- for Rolling Stone magazine to be exact. I would live on my ranch in Santa Barbara with my two golden retrievers and I would get all of the exclusive interviews with the celebrities, not just because I was good at my job, but because I was their friend. My two dream cover stories: Debbie (now Deborah) Gibson and Madonna.

Well, I don't have that ranch in Santa Barbara and I have yet to have anything published over at Rolling Stone. The tides have changed and Madonna has become the one person on this earth I never want to meet. But, as of this day forward, I can finally say that I have interviewed the one and only, Deborah Gibson. It might seem like a stupid dream, but it was mine.

Indulge me by clicking here and reading it, won't you??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting interview!

Anonymous said...

great article - too bad she's not a lesbian; she's still hot!