Friday, September 15, 2006

I am Big Brothered out.



























Just a few things I thought about tonight at the Big Brother All Stars Wrap Party:

  • Janie told me tonight that one afternoon she was talking about me and how much she loved me and Marcellas told her what a bitch I am. Don't think I am not suddenly hungry for that footage. Let's be honest, I would rather have Janie in my corner than that cranky queen person. But still!
  • Burton from Survivor is one unbelievable hunk.
  • I tasted the slop tonight. I think they were a bit dramatic. I mean, don't get me wrong, it would get old real quick, but it is really just like a bland steel cut oatmeal with a slight sweetness. I was expecting it to be like an oatmeal cooked in beer or some sort of pickled vinegar base. Yes, THAT is what I would have considered disgusting.
  • I met Will's girlfriend tonight. To be nice, all I can say is, "Yes, she does exist."
  • Howie and a few geeky fans guys took over the dancefloor with their lightsabers as the DJ played the disco version of the Star Wars theme. Lucky for us all, my camera takes video! (and yes, that is Chicken George who comes in towards the end)
  • I forgot how nice Mike Boogey has always been to me and even more so the last two nights. So now I feel kind of bad that I didn't root for him a little more. But I still say no one played harder than Janie. Unfortunately, she was played even harder by Chill Town.
  • Kaysar and I are going to have lunch together so I can talk to him about his religion. I think tolerence comes from questioning, learning and understanding. He has never been sweeter towards me.
  • The very first time I ever visited Los Angeles, I was so hungry to see a celebrity that our waitress at California Pizza Kitchen pointed out that the guy who plays Doogie Howser's best friend, Vinnie's real life brother was sitting across the room. Believe it or not, I got excited. Tonight, I met Doogie. (and yes, he really is a fan and wasn't just doing a CBS cross promotion).
  • It's pretty amazing to me that one year ago I was just sitting in my living room obsessed with a TV show and now I sit with a handful of really cool new friends.
  • My life's pretty great when I think about it.

4 comments:

Sarah Kramer said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
You are so lucky!! Did Will ask about me? *laugh*

Sizzle said...

doogie!

Anonymous said...

Neil Patrick Harris!!!!

I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

I love Neil Patrick Harris!