Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's late

It's already one am. Can anyone tell me where my day has gone?

I am up forcing myself to write more thank you cards.

It's a lot of work being thankful for other's generosity.

But worth every pen stroke.

I still have a post in progress from Saturday night including video of Jordan Knight and Deborah Gibson singing. It was a good night. Hopefully I can share it tomorrow.

Had final chiropractor appointment this afternoon, my neck is finally better.

Got results back from cardiologist this morning. Turns out if I exercise and eat right, I am going to live a long and happy life.

Had a nice dinner with my friend Shane. He wouldn't let me take his photo for my dinner cam. He had just come from the gym.

I went to the gym after dinner. 10pm I was on the treadmill making mental lists.

  • Keep working out and you will live a long and healthy life.
  • Write those thank you cards for the birthday gifts that one month later are still trickling in.
  • Find a new job.
  • Start up Love Handles again.
  • Remember to love yourself or no one else can or will.
  • Get more hair wax.
  • Check in with the BB7 Live Feed.
  • Blog. You have a lot to say. Start saying it.

I wrote some poetry.

I'll be sharing it soon.

I'm watching Tracey Ullman on TV right now.

What I wouldn't give for an ounce of her brilliance and endless energy.

I know it's redundant.

But it is hot here.

It is hot everywhere.

I know, Global Warming was made up by Al Gore to distract people from the topic of Gay Marriage. I am sure that it is normal for me to be frying eggs on my coffee table.

My house is like a convection oven. I have fans that just swirl the hot air from one room to the next.

I live in the valley and I have no AC.

I am convinced people in Hell are looking up at us with sympathy and sudden appreciation for their cool climate.

Yes, it is that hot. And isn't September our hot season? Once those Santa Anas kick in, the whole state can know what it is like for me typing this right now in my convection oven living room.

I have to go.

I want to write at least two more cards before I go to bed.

I want them all out by week's end.

I will have then been 32 for a whole month.

Stay cool, wherever you are.

xoxo
Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you really really going to start up Love Handles again, oh i wish you would i loved reading them
lugs
J