Thursday, July 06, 2006

It's BB7 Time!!!!!!



Tonight is the official premiere of Big Brother 7 and I can not wait. Not only do I have my usual love for the show, I also have friends competing to get into the house. For the best online up to the minute details of what's going on in the house, go to Hamstertime.net.

And for anyone who can't wait for tonight and want to find out what is already going on in the house, click this link... http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?showtopic=91 (yes, there is already activity going on in the house!)

I am suddenly REALLY excited! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a goofball. =)
But I would like to see Kaysar & Janelle get back in. Although Howie vs Dr Will would be good too.

Bye bye bitches!

Anonymous said...

Whoops, forgot to leave my name. Now who's the goofball?

kisses, paula