Friday, August 13, 2004

Such pressure

OOOH! It is Friday the 13th... isn't that supposed to be lucky??? Or is it the night I get stabbed by a dead guy in a hockey mask?? I am getting ready to leave and start my weekend, but I thought I would say hi. I am feeling pressure to be more interesting because I am obsessed with Zach Braff's blog. So tonight I am going out with Kyle, Mikala and Lindsey and getting blotto on tequila and hoping I can come up with some interesting adventure to share.

Next week I am going to New York, so if I can't come up with anything before then, I will be sure to make something happen there!

Have you gone to the left and registered to vote yet?? (By left, I mean the contents on the left, not have you gone all liberal Democrat on me... but have you?)

So sad that Julia Childs died today... I loved her... I can remember her from my childhood... my grandmother loved her and loved to cook, so I always associated them together... I hate getting old. I hate for the party to end and I hate to be the last one at the party. Life should be stuck in the constant crescendo of the party. Right when everyone is having the most fun on the dance floor. They are slightly buzzed but not drunk enough to be an asshole and every smile you see is your friend. Wouldn't it be great if life was always like that???

But I guess the good news is, there is always another party around the corner... more smiles to fall in love with, more dance moves to bust out...

I sound drunk already... I am out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...as long as you protect the names of the guilty in New York!!!