Monday, August 23, 2004

stealing a new york minute...

Still in New York (I know, it was a busy week last week and you barely heard from me... it had to do with too much gin, Gidleigh and Todi)... and now here I am writing from my final day in New York, just bursting with stories to tell, many of which I am not allowed to tell (what happens in the Pugh, stays in the Pugh).

I will report loads and loads when I get back to LA, but am happy to say I have had too much fun! So good seeing friends and playing wildly. I love that the city never sleeps... but I must confess, I need to...

Tonight it is off to the China Club for a private concert with that Gavin character I am always talking about. Dreading the early morning departure tomorrow only to arrive glassy-eyed into work and summon the strength to be fabulous for Neal's gallery opening. YIKES!

Off to some bakery right now for the world's best non-South Beach cupcake...

oxoxo

No comments: