Friday, August 27, 2004

Go see my friend's show!

This is from my friend Erin (my very first friend I ever made in Hollywood)... I saw her last show, "It's a Stevie Wonderful Life" and it was hysterical, so you can expect me in the front row at "A Comedy of Aerosmith"...

"Hey, y'all. Just letting you know that this is my final weekend doing the Root Beer Bandits, the rootin'est tootin'est kids musical of all time! Falcon Theater, 4252 Riverside Dr, Burbank. 818-955-8101. Saturday the 28th at 1:00 and 3:00, Sunday the 29th at 1:00. Oh, and tickets are only 10 bucks for kids and 12 for you grown up types. Then I ride off into the sunset...Actually, then I do ride off...to sunset...boulevard. We're doing A Comedy of Aerosmith at the Roxy again Wednesday, September 8. Call ticketmaster or the Roxy box office for tickets. Do it. Do it now, because I won't take any excuses when we sell out and you "forgot" to get tickets. Go to troubie.com for details. OK, two VERY different shows, I do hope you can make it to one of them! -Erin"

No comments: