Wednesday, August 16, 2006

me me me me me me meme

1. What does your MySpace headline mean?
It means that my heart can not be defined by conventional shape.

2. Elaborate on your default photo:
It was from the salsa party last Saturday. It is my little sister Amy and her childhood friend Lauren.

3. What's your middle name[s]?:
Such a curious question.

4. What is your current relationship status?
Single. Seriously single. On a slippery slope to desperately single.

5. What are you wearing right now?
Ironically the same outfit from my default photo. And a hat. I added a hat.

6. What is your current problem?
HA! I'm only allowed one? Actually, I am experiencing the calm before the storm. So today, all is well. My health is getting better and job opportunities are slowly percolating. And those have been my two biggest problems of late, well that and my constant weight battle. But even that seems to be lessening lately.

7. What do you love most?
Laughing.

8. Who makes you most happy?
Madonna usually has a pretty positive effect on me.

9. Are you musically talented?:
Oh how I wish.

10. If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would you change?
I would have loved myself more and developed better exercise habits.

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day-what would you be?
I think it could be fun to be a dolphin. Maybe a bird. Something that can just soar the globe.

12. Ever have a near death experience?
Yes. I really thought I was going to die once at Magic Mountain when my lap bar came undone on a roller coaster.

13. Can you dance?
Hmmm. I wouldn't consider myself a dancer, but I certainly know I can't deny a good beat.

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
White Heat - Madonna (I'm listening to all of her songs today in recognition of her birthday).

15. Who did you cut and paste this from?
Wally's Dad.

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you.
Captain Kangaroo

17. Have you ever destroyed someone's property?
Yes, but not recently. It was back before I believed in kharma.

18. Have you ever been in a fight?
What are you implying?

19. Have you ever sang in front of a big audience?
Karaoke anyone?

20. What's the first thing you notice about the sex you are attracted to?
Their face. Then their chest. Then legs. I might notice a few other things on the way back up to the arms...

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Depends on my mood. Either a Venti Non-fat Raspberry with whip Mocha OR a venti soy chai no water latte with a shot of cinnamon. Yep, I am a coffee cliche.

22. Do you have a crush on one of your myspace friends?
And how. But they always live so damn far away!

23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
Yes, and it was the only night there I didn't mind. Come to think of it, I think karaoke was involved.

24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes. I get George Michael a lot (and I am not considering Dave Holmes a celebrity).

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Definitely.

26. Did you have braces?
Nope.

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes

28. What is the sweetest thing someone's ever done for you?
When I think of people being sweet to me, I am overwhelmed and dizzy. People constantly amaze me in their generosity. If I had to choose my favorite, it is the way people share and give themselves to me. I think that is the sweetest gift anyone can give me.

29. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes. I took three years of german 9it slowly comes back) and I picked up some Italian last year. I want more though.

30. Whats your favorite smell?
I love fresh lavendar. I love gardenia. I love the smell of a tomato vine. I love the way certain colognes smell on a man towards the end of the day once they have mixed with their scent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always heard you were like John Holmes...

Anonymous said...

1. You're right. "Infinite" is not a shape.
3. "Curious" SHOULD be your middle name, although I can't figure out why you don't like the one you already have.
6. You were asked to identify problems, yet you answer with good news, better news and awesome news. Interesting!
11. They say that question tells us what our soul aspires to be. You chose intelligent and unrestrained. Uninhibited.
13. I've seen you dance. Hell yes, you can dance.
24. You're an original, Bob. Don't fight it. Just let us love you 'as is'.
28. What goes around comes around.