Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Are you ready for the next big thing???


I know you are always getting "add this band" emails from strangers, but my friend Shane is the real deal. Well, that and he is a friend of mine! His music is amazing and his new CD is finally getting ready to come out. He will be playing this Thursday at the Viper Room. I will be there and anyone who can make it, should... he is brilliant live!

And even if you can't make it, check out his page and add him as a friend... you can even add one of his songs to your myspace profile to help get his music out. Currently he has 232 friends on there. I want to see what a difference I can make... so add him!

Mark my words... he is going to be the next big thing and we will all be able to say, we knew him when...

http://www.myspace.com/shanemackmusic

No comments: