Thursday, August 17, 2006

Emotional Pause.

Have you ever stopped and looked at your life in moving pictures? Set to a song that sums up the dichotomies that battle inside of you as you seek balance? Well, that is what I have just done and now I am a wreck. Your guess is as good as mine if I am a good wreck or a bad wreck. Definitely an emotional fender bender.

I just posted a new opening to this website (www.planetbaub.com in case you found yourself here through a different route). They are a group of photos I have seen a hundred times, but for some reason, tonight they all flooded my senses until I reached an overload. Again, it could've been the accompanying song. But really, I think it was the fact that each photo came with it's own memory and story. It's own bookmark of time.

I can not say it enough- I am blessed. I am lucky. I am loved and I am fortunate enough to love in return. I am one lucky bitch.

It's two in the morning and I still need to finish polishing a speech for a friend. I promised her it would be done before I went to bed. It's my own fault for getting in so late and then of course choosing the wrong project to finish first. But in a way I am glad I did. It was a nice backdrop for showing appreciation for all that I have known, seen and experienced. Similar to the theme of said speech.

I send thanks to everyone who has been a part of it all with me. Whether it be through internet relations or photographed moments in history. It has never been boring and it certainly isn't lonely. Again, I am blessed and thankful.

Wishing everyone who comes across these pages whether on purpose or accident the same overflowing abundance of love and life...

xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob, it is so easy to love you. Knowing you is a blessing.

Janet said...

I too have been blessed in knowing you. It works both ways my friend. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Anonymous said...

Once again you've made my day......I had some time today and was reading you blog "Emotional Pause". This week for me, has consisted of being all alone moving my stuff, since no one is in my empty college town and after reading I just started looking at some of my photos of friends and it really brought something over me that made me feel tons better. Anyway I also saw something about your health getting better so Im assuming it wasn't at peak....and I just want to let you know I'll say a little prayer for you.
Always a pleasure,
--Eric

PS As weird as this this is to add, and I know there is no convincing way to say this through a myspace message but Im not an emotional trainwreck or weirdo hah. I've actually never just randomly wrote a message to someone I don't know but your blog seriously just made me feel so much better to see someone face the things I do, and when I started reading, I had to thank you for it all.