Sunday, August 13, 2006

Did ya miss me?

I flew home to the Bay Area this weekend to surprise my sister Tonya. She was throwing her fourth annual salsa party and as I have never attended, I figured it was time. The payoff (aside from getting to see my friends and family- who thanks to Matt and Laith, I will never think of my aunt and uncle's house the same) was that the salsa that I made came in first place! So it paid for about half of my airfare and insures that I will be making an appearance at next years event to hang on to my title! Here are just a few of the pics I snapped... I am waiting to receive some from other cameras....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the salsa. And of course you were missed. Life is too quiet when Bob's not around. Funny, you were in the bay area, and I just returned from Napa.