Monday, January 29, 2007

Kindalicious

Yesterday, we celebrated my friend Kindal's 11th birthday with a glamorous photo and video shoot called Kindal Land (inspired by Fergie's Fergilicious). It was so much fun. The girls all had to walk the pink carpet and I was there greeting them with the tough questions, "Have you kissed a boy?" and "If you could meet any celeb, who would it be?" Fergie and Ashley Tinsdale were definitely the faves (don't worry, I didn't know who she was either until one of the girls informed me she was from High School Musical). It was such a fun day! And yes, those are my pink Elton John glasses. Perfect for a pink carpet, right?

For more pics and details on how you can throw your own, you can visit www.swankyparties.com


3 comments:

Janet said...

Yes and Ashley is also on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody on the Disney Channel (I have two nieces). That is a fantastic idea. I'm going to pass it on to my sister in law. Rae is our little actress and Lauren is our little singer so a party like that would be right up their alley.

Sizzle said...

you hair is spikeilicious!

cool party theme idea.

Sarah Kramer said...

That's so wicked!! :)