Friday, January 05, 2007

Christmas has no expiration date


I just have to give a big hearty thank you to the Roxie gals. I received my box of Christmas presents today and I loved every item. My favorite part was that each item had the signature of the cities they came from! You are each too kind and way too generous. I don't know what I did to deserve your sweetness, but I am humbled and appreciative. Janet, I want to give you a special shout out for the coordinating. I can barely get a Christmas card out, the fact that you are able to coordinate this while finishing off the rest of your Christmas list is truly impressive. Happy, happy new year to you all! xo

7 comments:

Janet said...

You are very welcome my friend. And very deserving. :0)

Kisses and hugs.

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the gifts. Like Janet said, you are very deserving.

Hugs and Kisses.

Anonymous said...

Janet worked her butt off to get this project finished. She deserves a gold star, indeed. I'm happy you enjoyed your gifts, Bob. You are appreciated beyond measure.

Anonymous said...

You are very deserving. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

And kudos to Janet.

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed every minute of it! Muah!

Anonymous said...

Your the best so you deserve the best.love ya lots Kat

Janet said...

I appreciate everyones "kudos" but I can't accept all the praise myself. You see Katie was most instrumental. She collected all the gifts and ordered everything then forwarded them to me after an unexpected business trip forced her out of town. She deserves the Kudos and Gold Stars for all she endured. We made a great team Katie....u da girl :o)