Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Your next American Idol...

Shaunessy found this for me this morning on the American Idol website. I wasn't going to post it (as most know, I am not a fan of my profile), until I realized what I am doing in the pic. I was coming down the red carpet and ran up and grabbed Constantine's ass while he was mid-TV interview (it was a party for the final 24 contestants). I'm guessing the folks at A.I. didn't want the whole image in there, but I love that they at least grabbed the spirit of the moment!

4 comments:

Poz Mikey said...

Good for you!! Can I grab Anthony's?

Anonymous said...

I still think it's a great pic... and now the moment's been captured on film. Tell me that doesn't make you smile???

Anonymous said...

something to remember huh

Anonymous said...

I was there
I saw it happen LOL
LOVE IT!!