Saturday, February 18, 2006

Still Smokin'

It is safe to say, I did not have a normal childhood. While other children were being groomed on Disney movies and muppets, I was being raised by Cheech and Chong. Call it progressive. Which is why tonight, as Em and I were walking around the finale party of That '70s Show and saw Tommy Chong sitting down, we had to ask him for a photo. There are just certain people you can't pass up.

My trick is really working for standing behind and making my head look smaller, but I think I need to start putting my hand on the person's shoulder so it at least looks like I am with them and not put in the pic after the fact!

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

yeah it kinda looks like you popped in at the last minute. your head does look small though. :0

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, your big head is part of the reason we love you. =)

paula

Anonymous said...

awwww sweetie you have such a warm smile i love seeing it