Saturday, February 25, 2006

That's my girl!


Int- Gay Night Club

Three friends (Jessie, Bob and Freddy) are soaking with sweat as the music swells to reveal Kelly Clarkson's high thumpin' dance version of "Because of You".

Jessie
That's my girl!

Jessie, Freddy and Bob smile and dance around wildly as the chorus erupts into never straying from the sidewalks.


Int- Gay Night Club - one hour later

'80s diva Tiffany is on stage singing "I Saw Him Standing There" and doing her trademark right angle with her hand around her face dance move.


Bob
And that's my girl!

To Be Continued...


5 comments:

Sizzle said...

i need to see this trademark move in real life because i am having trouble picturing it. ;)

Poz Mikey said...

LOLOL Doing her trade mark move I didn't know she had one.

Anonymous said...

Tiffany? For real?? How wrong is it that I wish I was there?

B Merrick said...

You can watch the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=1q7mp8QSm3o

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting to see you wiggle your tush...