Thursday, February 23, 2006

Keeping the Sizzle sizzling...

Okay, so Sizzle has thrown down the gauntlet, so I am facing the challenge and going public with my Top 10 American Idol predictions.

I was really excited to see the guys go at it last night (watch it), but I have to say I was a little disappointed. They didn't bring it as well as I wanted it broughten, with the exception of Taylor. He has my vote to make it in the top 3 without question. I like his attitude, musicianship and I am even letting go of the fear that he might tip over at any minute from leaning too far to the side.

Other notes:
  • Brenna has got to go. It is obvious she was just let through for TV purposes because in addition to being highly annoying, she can't hold a note.
  • Ace can mow my lawn in his underwear whenever he wants (even though I don't have a front lawn. I'll grow one).
  • Kellie Pickler makes me cry everytime she is on the screen. I don't need her to win, but I need her to go far. I know her drive to make something of herself while her broken family looks on. There is something to be felt making something of yourself out of adversity.
  • Chris got my vote not just because he sang a Bon Jovi song, but because he knocked it out of the ball park!
  • Paris has some serious pazazz. I am looking forward to watching that little girl spread her wings.
  • And as much as I loved Mandisa's performance of Heart, I was very concerned by the fact that no one mentioned she looked like she showed up for the performance disheveled and in her sexy undergarments (read: second job). A new wardrobe and she will definitely go far!
And here are my hopes and predictions for the final 10:

1. Taylor Hicks
2. Kellie Pickler
3. Paris Bennett
4. Ace Young
5. Chris Daughtry
6. Lisa Tucker
7. Jose "Sway" Penala
8. Will Makar
9. Mandisa
10. Ayla Brown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Details, details.... I still beat you to it. xo

Sizzle said...

no elliot? he's got an awesome voice. i like will but he is so fred savage meets bobby brady.

:) s

Poz Mikey said...

I haven't watched it this year yet. Been olympicfied. I will start watching it next week and give you my two cents.

Anonymous said...

*giggles* you are too cute for words sweetie