Sunday, April 23, 2006

Gail and Marcus get hitched in the Windy City...

Had such a fantastic past weekend in Chicago visiting old friends, drinking with cowboys and burning my scalp with a flat iron. Somehow I think that all played out in just that order!

This was the only photo from dinner that turned out (Dawn, Allegra, Bonnie and James). Extra special thanks to the Landis-Newirth-Pritzkers for treating us to such a phenomenal dinner at Joe's Stone Crab. I can still taste my steak!

The beautiful reason we were there... Gail and Marcus

Everyone cries at weddings, I don't get it. I think it should be a room of beaming smiles like the ones they possess here. My smile will be from ear to ear and a glimmer in my eye that shouts, "Finally!"



Stunning and breathtaking.

My little Bonnie. So nice to see her glasses back on the bridge of her nose and not barely hanging on to the tip.

My lovely Rita, the mother of my children. I hate that she lives so far away but love that we got to dance the night away...

Tom and Nicole. No wait, Allegra and Spell- much prettier and way less crazy.

Mother and son, Bonnie and Douglas. Funny thing about this picture is-
Anyway...

Doug and Angie. She looks cold now, but she lit the dancefloor on fire!

Steven and Bonnie. Talk about rug cutters! Wait, that sounds graphic and inappropriate...

Basia and her son Douglas. Er, I mean husband!

Charles and Gail. Class and Classy.

So much thanks go to James and Sarah for not just letting me stay with them, but for putting up with my exploding suitcase...

...and exploding stomach, especially after the two jager bombs I did with the cowboys. Did I mention they were actual bull riders from Texas? God I am a sucker for cowboys! (and yes, some pun is intended!)


Thanks again for everything!
xo

2 comments:

Sizzle said...

could you include some names? i don't know any of these people. it will help when you talk about them (nicely of course).

looks like you had fun!

Poz Mikey said...

I agree with Sizzle. Names please. BTW the guy in the white Tee shirt is cute.