Monday, March 27, 2006

Music makes the people come together


A Musical meme for Monday... borrowed generously from Sizzle...

Band for a Lifetime:
Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs.

I picked The Go-Gos.

1. Are you male or female?
Male

2. Describe yourself.
Vision of Nowness

3. How do some people feel about you?
Cool Jerk

4. How do you feel about yourself?
Beautiful

5. Describe your ex:
Unforgiven

6. Describe your current significant other:
Skidmarks on my Heart

7. Describe where you want to be:
Vacation

8. Describe how you live:
Get Up and Go

9. Describe how you love:
Head Over Heels

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
Lust to Love

11. Share a few words of wisdom:
Can't Stop the World (why let it stop you?)

12. Now say goodbye:
Good for Gone

***************************************************************

Oh! And before I forget, I need your help. In an effort to get more in touch with my "persona" vs. my internal me, I am doing one of these. Go here. Be honest.

2 comments:

Sizzle said...

really? could you steal MORE of my post today? ha ha ha. you even stole my entire text for the johari window.

you kill me!

p.s. good work on the gogo's.

Poz Mikey said...

hahaha skidmarks on my heart. That was good!!