Monday, March 28, 2005

When Bad Things Happen To Good People


This is a self portrait I just took moments ago to demonstrate why you should never color your own hair. Think of this as the first ever planetbaub public service announcement. If you notice in the photo below from my Out photo shoot from last Friday, I had blonde hair. I decided it needed to be touched up because the contrast from light to dark was too much. On Saturday night I applied an all-over blonde. I thought it looked nice until I woke up Easter Sunday with brassy gold hair. So I headed back to Rite Aid for some brown to add some lowlights. The brown I chose had "copper" in it. For anyone wondering, copper is short for "Fire Engine Red". At 11:30 last night, I found myself at Rite Aid again purchasing another brown, with no red, no gold- just a darkness that would cover the color before I was carted off to the circus. It is a nightmare and now I have to live with it for the next few weeks. I already miss my luscious blonde trademark locks.
(c)planetbaub 2005

1 comment:

Sizzle said...

I know this is mean-spirited but bad hair karma just kicked your ass. Think about what you did to MY hair when you "frosted" it. I looked like a calico cat!! The hair karma gods are getting back at you in record time. Hee hee.