Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Friday

I know it isn't much of an excuse, but I have been busy.

Truth be told, I am still busy. So you're just getting a lot of pictures.

I'm hoping to find some quiet time to write soon.

I still need to react to that nut nut on Tyra.

In the meantime...

Last Friday, the Alex Theater hosted the XANADU Sing-A-Long.

It was a place nobody the cool kids dared to go...

It was a place our love dared to grow.

(JD had never seen it before and Shannon actually knew the dialogue better than I do!)



Spotting my friend Erin (who now lives in New York) was a delightful surprise!



The costumes and the choreography were hilarious and brilliant all at once.

If you look to the far left, you can see my friend Dennis Hensley in a dazzling purple suit.






1 comment:

Janet said...

Sounds like you've been really busy but still had time for fun. That's the way to do it Bob.