Saturday, February 24, 2007

hey saturday

My boyfriend is addicted to a game called GUITAR HERO.
He promised we would go roller blading just as soon as he finishes.
Apparently he is one round away from winning.
Wouldn't you know it is the 12 minute version of Freebird?
Oh well.
It isn't as though I like exercising anyway.
Certainly not as much as I like saying "my" and "boyfriend" in a sentence.
Must exercise though.
Friend's mom and grandma are in town tonight from the deep south.
They are cooking a gluttonous southern feast.
Must remember to wear eating pants with expandable waist band.
The song is almost over.
Which is good since the sun is glowing perfectly today.
How is the weather where you are?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cold and rainy. :( I want a boyfriend. :(

Sizzle said...

raining, cold, gray.

i want my money back!

(or a boyfriend to snuggle in bed with. either or.)

Janet said...

Let's see...you are talking about Saturday (I'm on Sunday)..the weather here in NH is freezing cold and extrememly windy. Temperatures aren't getting out of the single numbers and the wind chill brings it down to negative numbers. Hmmmm a boyfriend, now tht would be interesting but I think I'd just like hubby home from work to cuddle with and keep me warm.

Anonymous said...

It is warm and overcast.