Wednesday, January 18, 2006

meme from a to z

courtesy of Sizzle...

[A is for age:]
31 and flirting and thriving

[B is for booze of choice:] Gin Martini dry with four olives or a Manhattan

[C is for career:]
I work for the head of production at a major film studio. Doesn't it just sound important?

[D is for your dog's name:]
I don't have a dog, but I have an overweight cat named Sophie. I am hoping she starts her own Love Handles column in the new year...

[E is for essential items you use everyday:] Computer. Car. Cell Phone. My ears for listening. My mouth for talking.

[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:]
Wunderkind by Alanis and Jump by Madonna


[G is for favorite games:] Mafia, Catchphrase and Celebrity

[H is for hometown:]
Campbell, CA

[I is for instruments you play:] Does a man's member qualify?

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]
Good Ol' Grape Jelly

[K is for kids:]
I love all of the ones who are smart enough to love me :-)

[L is for last kiss:]
Andrew. Now we'll see who's really reading.

[M is for most admired trait:]
Non-judgment and generous.

[N is for name of your crush:]
Well if I told you, then he would know... but in make believe, that guy from The Office, John Krasinski completely floats my boat... I think I will have to meet him soon...

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] When I was 11 I had a bad chest infection that landed me in there for 3 days...

[P is for phobias:]
snakes, mean people, anything daring that doesn't serve a purpose other than to terrify (bungee jumping, sky diving)

[Q is for quotes you like:] "There is a world of endless resources, there is a mind full of outrageous dreams. There is a place where the two meet... Anything is possible..." Deborah Gibson

[R is for biggest regret:] Not learning to love myself sooner.

[S is for sweets of your choice:] I love chocolate cake. Cake and champagne. Together I feel alive!

[T is for time you wake up:]
6:30 those alarms start blaring...

[U is for underwear:] boxer briefs

[V is for vegetables you love:] Tomatoes... actually i pretty much like them all except spinach and peas...

[W is for worst habit:] I hate to do my laundry and I have a horrible habit of ignoring it

[X is for x-rays you've had:] right before i left for Italy, my neck was out of whack, so I got one for that...

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
Jambalaya and Erin's White Chocolate Brownies and The Sauce... I need to make that soon...

[Z is for zodiac sign:] I am a cancer which could explain my crabbiness at times...

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

wha!?! is that picture of deborah gibson! holy mary mother of god, she's practically nude.

:)

if you meet that guy from The Office, tell him he is fabulous from me.

B Merrick said...

It sure is! It is from her spread in Playboy... it was the least risque one I could post!

Anonymous said...

s is for sweaters. i love them and you should too.