Wednesday, November 16, 2005

confessions on a dancefloor

Monday night at the Abbey in West Hollywood was THE place to be as they celebrated the release of Madonna's new album Confessions 0n a Dance Floor. I had always wanted to go to a party where the entire evening was dedicated to dancing to Madonna. What I didn't need was people being so nice to me and buying me four martinis. These are the few photos I am not too embarrassed to post. The one of me on the ground after falling (not impersonating her 1984 Like A Virgin perfomance at the VMA's, even though it looks similar) is being locked away and released after I am dead.


our new friends Sasha and Freddy found me with Basia and Douglas

poor Adam having to deal with my euphoria

Sasha made for a great dance partner, while Freddy was such a tall drink of gentleman

Douglas and Basia setting the room on fire

music, makes the people come together

i'm crazy for you

strike a pose

and the evening wouldn't have been complete without a visit with my friend Joe. happy one year anniversary darling.. xo

No comments: