Wednesday, July 27, 2005

One hand in my pocket...

And the other one turning up the radio...

On July 11th, Jenny emailed me a quiz that I had to fill out and post. In it , I had to list 5 people that I would like to meet. Well, I can officially cross one more name off that list as I had the unbelievable fortune of meeting the one and only Alanis Morissette yesterday.

I am trying to get a clip of the radio broadcast (I asked her a question) and as soon as I do, I will post it. She was radiant and everything I wanted her to be.

It is fun to still feel like a fan from time to time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

Now you know that if you EVER get to meet INXS, you must call me.

hee hee.

Aw, high school....remember bob?

Anonymous said...

I did not select anonymous. Screw that high school education. But I'm serious about the INXS part.

=)

paula v

Anonymous said...

My question for you is, have you met Chris Isaak yet?

-lisa :)