Friday, April 08, 2005

50 Things I Love

Shaunessy inspired me to come up with a list of things I love... and this was off the top of my head...

photobooth (c)planetbaub 2005


I Love...

1. Tomato Sandwiches on fresh San Francisco sourdough
2. When Sophie curls up on my chest and falls asleep
3. Laughing unabashedly
4. When someone makes me feel as important as they are to me
5. Dancing from the music in my bones
6. Bette Midler on stage
7. The feeling of inspiration to write my own book
8. Sharing a bottle of champagne with good friends
9. Flowers for no reason what so ever
10. Keith Haring’s art
11. The scent of fresh lavender
12. The truth
13. Bear hugs from Mark and Todd
14. Being the cause of a child’s laughter
15. The way Mary Kay makes me feel like her own
16. A Gin martini up, dry, with 4 olives
17. People who inspire me to be better
18. Singing at the top of my lungs
19. The way Heidi laughs at her own jokes
20. The way Alanis’ voice and lyrics touch my soul
21. My weekends in Santa Barbara with Paddy
22. Finishing a good book
23. Wild Bill’s Juke Joint
24. Ben’s transformation into Eric
25. Ed Robertson’s smile
26. Gardenia Trees in the garden
27. Shaunessy’s unwavering loyalty and friendship
28. Sunshine, a slight breeze, a good book and an obligation free afternoon
29. Bread Pudding with Whiskey Cream Sauce at the Palace Grille
30. Sunday evenings alone
31. Guacamole in Santa Fe
32. Bathtime
33. Dinner parties at George and Heidi’s
34. Cosmopolitans at the Tomato with Erica and Lori Jean
35. The feeling of accomplishment when I step off the treadmill
36. Driving through covered bridges in Vermont
37. That my friends trust me with their secrets
38. Chris Isaak serenading
39. Eric’s ability to return my flirtations
40. Giftbags
41. Tall men with strong arms for holding
42. Natalie Maines’ voice
43. Walking the streets of Manhattan
44. Barq’s rootbeer
45. Adam’s ability to keep me in check without feeling bad about myself
46. Wet Dry Ribs at the Rendevous in Memphis
47. When my friends gather
48. Sex and the City, no matter how many times I’ve seen it
49. Tenderness
50. My magic life

What do you love? Leave a comment and share with me, won't you?

5 comments:

Sizzle said...

I love your originality. ;)

Oh and I love a good hair day!

B Merrick said...

I am guessing you are speaking hypothetically since I know we didn't have brunch this morning...

Kim said...

A nice bottle of red wine shared with good friends.

B Merrick said...

But most importantly, don't you love the photo from the photo booth?? I included that because to me it represented many things that I love...

Anonymous said...

I love the sound of my son's laughter... and I love being totally goofy around my friends and knowing they still love me. ~Cindy L.