Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Have you missed me?

So much for keeping everyone up to date!

I have actually spent the last week and a half incredibly sick with some migraine inducing virus, but it looks as though as I am going to survive. I can't tell you how many nights I cried myself to sleep singing Gloria and thinking of Laura Branigan as the pain in my head throbbed unbearably.

The high point of so much time on the couch... I am SOOOOOO caught up on my TV shows. I would be lost without the WB. My absolute favorite new show is Jack and Bobby. My friend Barbie is working on it and I tuned in as a gesture, but now I am completely obsessed. Next up, my eyes are still red from tonight's episode of One Tree Hill. I am so upset we didn't get to hear what Dan said to Lucas at the end, but I think that Huey Lewis and Bess Armstrong as Hayley's parents is complete genius casting! Wednesday I have Smallville and that new show the Mountain (I just think that Oliver Hudson is so cute), Friday I have Reba (still one of the funniest shows on TV). Seriously, what would I do this season without the WB????

What are you watching this season???

And although it wasn't Charla and Mirna, I was so happy to see Chip and Kim beat Scott and Laci, I mean Colin and Christie on last weeks nail biting Amazing Race. And did anyone else watch them on the Early Show the next day when Colin proposed to Christie? Maybe it's me, but I am guessing that the Jesus models are no longer a couple... Their love was not in God's light that morning!

Two major milestone birthday's today... Clara and Hannah are both turning a major clock and I wish them both a moment of reflection and a year full of laughter and happiness!!!!

I have to go watch more TV... Shannen Doherty is popping up on North Shore :-)

No comments: